WAGNER 2K Mixing Unit
2K are a material paints which are an combination of 2 material chemistry parts of. The word component in 2K paint determines that part 1 is paint and part 2 is hardener.
The second material itself makes the paint more viscous and hardens faster because of its catalytic effect, it has the advantage that the film will stick to the object surface better than ordinary paint and more resistant to pollution. However, those of mixing equipment are not designed to mix with 2K paint may cause problems such as hardening of the pigment in the device, causing damage.
WAGNER's 2K mixing system is basically designed to be equipped with 3 piston pumps. The two main pumps are for paint and hardener, which are referred to as A and B. Clear to identify. And the last pumps is using for solvent feeding to circulate cleaning pump A and pump B.
2K Mixing by Digital system
Digital 2K mixing system is precisely and uniformly mixed throughout the work, keeping the quality of the work. Therefore, the 2K color mixing system which are offered by ROM, whether Twin Control or Flex Control Smart, uses an electronic control cabinet. Electronics are the setting and control.
Ensure that the 2K mixing system by WAGNER equipment ensures accurate and consistent dispensing.
Overview of 2K Mixing system
1. Power supply feed electric power to mixing unit. Air compressor feed air pressure to mixing unit.
2. A represent the material paint. Feed paint to A pump in mixing unit.
3. B represent the hardener. Feed hardener to B pump in mixing unit.
4. Cleaning agent will be feed to 3rd pump for circulate cleaning.
5. Mixed 2K paint will be feed to spray gun.
6. Used cleaning agent will be disposed into disposal container.